News Ticker

Something About Me...

By Unknown - No Comments

  - Code is poetry - 

   Hey there, I’m Egzon.
But first, let me introduce myself properly. I’m Egzon Mustafa.
I’m a student, coder, basketball player. Im here to share my knowledge and help people
whatever they want.


And the good news is: happiness is possible for everyone.

 Writing articles is hard, but making up designs is fun. I made this site so I would be able to do both. I found a great deal of inspiration. Under the hood of this site you find some helps I did for you.

Nothing brings me more pleasure than making something to share my knowledge and help people. Even when the results are far from my ideal expectations.


I’d like to think that I’m a very happy person, but I find the art the strikes me truest is the sad, depressing sort. I love music by Hardwell, and movie trailers that can make me squirt tears in under three minutes.

No Comment to " Something About Me... "