News Ticker

How to check my Grammar Posts

By Unknown - No Comments

How can I check my Grammar & Spelling Posts?

Today we can find a lot of website for checking grammar & spelling, we all make mistake it’s not something that isn’t possible, but we can also fix our grammar and spelling before we make posts on Blog or Site.

As we know we’re always been scared about English Grammar, its different with any language and unique grammar.
But you shouldn’t be scared anymore, Word is the best Spelling & Grammar software, you only need to copy your text and paste to Word page.

Thanks to Microsoft that enables to us for this grateful and helpful software.
Now I will show you how you can check you grammar and spelling before you post anything.

First of all you need to have Word, I can give you the link to download it, and then copy your text (CTRL + C ). 
Then Past to Word blank Page


Then Past to Word blank Page


Go to Review > Click > Spelling & Grammar > Copy Text > Put to Blog Page.

Form of Spelling and Grammar: English (U.K)



Done.


Hope I help you.
Feel free to comment.

No Comment to " How to check my Grammar Posts "